Lanzarote - MARCO POLO Travel Guide Travel with Insider Tips to Lanzarote, the easternmost of the splendid Canary Islands that blend Spanish flair with African climate – this is one of Europe’s warmest destinations.
This guide will make getting around easy as you travel and explore using the best maps and insider tips for Lanzarote and discover all about its amazing history and help you spot the hundreds of different plants that make this island so unique.
Including lots of inside local knowledge for all the top attractions, museums and restaurants such as Hacha Grande, Cave of los Verdes, Playa Blanca and Timanfaya National Park.
- Top Highlights at a glance include Castillo De San José, La Geria, El Golfo and Salinas De Janubio
- 15 Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information including where to get the truest island fashion, where to party by the sea and where you may sample a mirage like scene!
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps of Lanzarote with street index
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more from hitting the beach to climbing Mirador del Rio.
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Have fun from the moment you arrive in Lanzarote and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about - whether it is diving, taking a camel trip or visiting the museum of contemporary art.
Experience the sights and discover exceptional Lanzarote hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Create your own personal Lanzarote itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!